Our philosophy is to help our customers grow profitably by providing them proportional and non-proportional covers for biometric risk transfer. Our Life and Health clients are served via broker or on a direct basis by Arch Reinsurance Ltd. and by Arch Reinsurance Europe Underwriting Ltd.
Our focus is the reinsurance of the following risks for both individual and group business:
- Short and long-term disability.
- Long-term care.
- Medical expenses and critical illness.
- Unemployment/Redundancy policies.
In addition to offering proportional and non-proportional conventional reinsurance solutions, we help our clients improve their capital position through:
- Financing of new business acquisition costs.
- Surplus relief covers.
- Value in Force transactions (assumptions of existing blocks).
Our value proposition is enhanced by providing facultative or treaty reinsurance support for:
- Large sums insured for high net worth individuals.
- Death and Professional Disability cover for athletes.
- Loss of license cover for professionals of the aviation industry.
- Stop Loss cover for medical or life portfolios.
Chief Executive Officer, Arch Reinsurance Ltd.
Vice President, Life, Asia
Chief Underwriting Officer, Life and Health
Senior Vice President, Life (Europe & France)
Vice President, Middle East and Africa
Accident and Health
Committed to providing our brokers and ceding companies with efficient risk transfer products that can profitably influence their results.Learn more
Underwriting discipline and active capital management.Learn more
Bespoke Reinsurance SolutionsLearn more